Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Five - June 15, 2007

1. Today I'm working on creating a new email newsletter to remind everyone that our Spring Sale is ending soon (Saturday, June 30th is the last day to get our special sale prices). I will also be announcing our 25th Anniversary Specials. We will be officially celebrating our 25th year in business on June 28th, 2007. Special deals will mark milestones in our business all that week. We'll also have treats for all the customers who can visit us in the store that week, so stop by!
2. Work continues on our new catalog. It's H-U-G-E and will take me a couple of months to complete. I'm adding color pages of glazes and books, and I may sneak a couple of color pages on tools in there, too. We will have a printed version and a PDF version available on disk or by download from our website. When I get closer to finishing it, we'll send out a postcard in the mail announcing it and asking who wants to receive one in the mail. You'll also here more about it here and in our email newsletter.
3. Speaking of email newsletters, don't forget to sign up for it on our home page. It's a double opt-in process, meaning that once you sign up, you'll need to reply to an email to confirm that you really do want to receive it. You can also unsubscribe at any time. I should also mention that we will NEVER, EVER give your email address to anyone else, nor will we go bonkers and send you tons of emails. Really. It's an every-once-in-a-while type of thing. Monthly at most, unless there's something really important we have to pass on.
4. AMACO has announced that they are looking for pictures of stuff created with their products. I've put their announcement on our website and we strongly encourage you to submit your work (or your student's work, if you're a teacher) for consideration. I'd love to see a bunch of Bracker's customers represented in the 2008 AMACO catalog. Check out the link on the home page.
And finally, 5. It's about time that I update the potter's poll on the home page. Are there any questions you'd like me to ask? Leave a comment here with any suggestions.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: