Saturday, June 30, 2007

Anniversary Week

This has been a fun week for us. We had lots potters visit us from all over and everyone enjoyed lots of goodies (don't worry - I'll post a couple of the most-requested recipes sometime next week). Several visitors suggested that we do something similar next year, and we just might do that. Maybe make it an annual event to celebrate our anniversary and have a week of specials and goodies and visitors. Luckily, I have a full year to come up with other creative things to do for the next time. Even better, we had everyone who stopped by the store this week sign a canvas, which we'll hang in the store to commemorate this week. It is so cool to look at everyone who celebrated our anniversary with us this week. But for now, I'm going to pack up my stuff, munch on one of the last few mini blueberry muffins that remain (I think I baked 6 or 7 dozen for today!) and head home to relax until next week. Don't forget we're closed until Thursday, July 5th.

No comments: