Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Cart Section website update

Thomas Stuart Universal Ware Cart
First of all, I apologize for the length of my last post. I get a little carried away when it comes to computer stuff! :-)

I'm back to updating and enhancing the web site. Today I added more pictures to the Large Studio Equipement section, under the Carts subcategory. I also added the Thomas Stuart Universal Stand (shown above left), the Universal Ware Cart, and all the optional stuff. It is a very cool setup that can be upgraded as you need to or as you can afford it. The ware boards for the system can be ordered separately and are super thin and super light yet also super strong - very functional with or without the Universal Stand system. Besides the Universal Stand, I also added pictures for the Alpine ware carts and Laguna Ware carts. I already had pictures for Brent carts and North Star carts online. Enjoy!

No comments: