Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bracker's eNewsletter

I just sent out a new Newsletter with some special deals and new information (about this blog, for example). It's been about half an hour and the Shimpo 2327BX that was listed in the newsletter is already sold! This is only the second time we've sent out this sort of newsletter, so it's very cool to see what happens as a result. I can't tell the specifics of who opened the newsletter and who didn't, but I can access a report that tells me how many people opened the email and even how many people clicked on each of the links in the email. Technology is so cool!

I want to make sure that everyone understands that you can unsubscribe from the list at any time - there's a link at the bottom of each newsletter we send. We will NEVER give or sell your information to anyone else. If you aren't currently receiving email newsletters and would like to, click on the "Join Now" button on our home page. And we won't send out too many of these emails - one every couple of months. If I get really excited about new information or products, I might send an email out two months in a row. But that's it. There are too many other emails, newsletters, and bits of spam that everyone has to wade through each day, and we don't want to contribute to overflowing email inboxes too much. However, if you are one of those wacky people who like that sort of thing, let me know and I'll personally forward all of my spam to you. :-)

Please feel free to leave any comments about the newsletter here - did you like it? hate it? think it was too long? too short? just right? would you like more special deals? news and info? tips and tricks? Help me make this a better newsletter, please!

Thanks,
Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The newsletter looks great! Thanks for the info.