Sunday, December 04, 2005

Classes

Over the next few weeks, Cindy and I will be systematically updating the web site with new and improved information. Certain pages are static, like the store policies or info on classes, whereas the shopping area is considered dynamic because the information is pulled from a database. As we update the static pages, we are putting a line at the very bottom of each page to identify when the page was last updated. One of the pages I updated this weekend is the Classes section. I've begun compiling a list of art centers and potters offering classes for adults and kids. If you teach classes and I haven't listed you yet, please contact me. I'm starting with classes in the Midwest, but I'd be happy to list classes available nationwide as the list grows.

No comments: