Saturday, July 09, 2005

Minor Web Site Update on a Busy Saturday


I spent a little time today uploading a couple of item pictures I had overlooked in the past. The new pics are mostly in the Miscellaneous Tools section - things like rolling pins, thickness strips, and the Lil Chizler (shown at right), plus most of the Laguna banding wheel pictures (for some reason I don't have pictures of the 12" diameter banding wheels - have to take pictures soon). I also updated the prices on some of the miscellaneous tools - minor price increase on a couple and a few actually decreased in price!

It was a busy day at work today (although Saturdays are almost always busy), but it is so much fun to see both beginners and experienced potters so excited about their art. Some of the customers were downright giddy and mentioned it's like being a kid in a toy store. It's days like this that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside because I'm not the only one "infected" by the pottery bug! Have a great weekend and make lots of pots!

No comments: